The Power of Membership
The LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce promotes business and enhances the vitality of the community through member services, educational programs, strategic partnerships, community outreach and legislative advocacy.
Serving the communities of Westchester, Marina del Rey, Playa Vista, Playa del Rey, Del Rey, Ladera Heights and surrounding areas within Los Angeles, we want what’s best for our community and the businesses within it, continuing to achieve our goal of being the strongest voice for the businesses within our region.
Becoming a member of the LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce enables your business to take advantage of the vast network and influence our organization has been building in the Los Angeles community since 1953. Our 550+ members range from multi-national corporations to independently-owned businesses.
Your Chamber works for you by:
- Generating marketing, networking and promotional opportunities for businesses of all sizes.
- Providing referrals through website listings, in-office referrals and referrals through phone inquiries.
- Announcing new members, renewing members, committee activities, relevant business and legislative news and promoting a member and community-driven calendar of events through our weekly and monthly e-newsletters, as well as our website.
- Providing opportunities to interact with local officials on issues that impact our members and advocating for legislation that benefits businesses.
- Working with the community to improve quality of life, thus creating a unique bridge between businesses, residents and stakeholders
Your Chamber membership also comes with many business advantages:
- Your membership pays for itself. You may never realize how many new customers or clients you have gained because of your investment in the Chamber, but even one business transaction gained through the Chamber can often pay for a full year’s membership dues.
- Professional resources. Whether your business is looking for promotion, marketing opportunities, office rentals, a collaborative workspace or certificate of origin assistance, the Chamber has a variety of resources available to its members.
- Tax deductibility. The LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(6) non-profit corporation, therefore your membership dues may be tax deductible as a necessary business expense. Consult your tax advisor for more specifics as they apply to your situation.
- Business goodwill. Your membership plaque, prominently displayed, will advertise your community support, involvement and goodwill to your customers and neighbors.
The LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce is a privately funded non-profit organization in Los Angeles that relies solely on the contributions of its members and sponsors. With no city, state, or federal funding, the Chamber’s Corporate Partners are truly the backbone of the organization. It is through their involvement and support that the Chamber is able to continue to advocate, educate, and connect our business community.