The LAX Coastal Magazine & Business Guide is just around the corner, and we want you to be in it! Your local chamber is once again on the hunt for feature articles to appear in this year’s publication, so we want you to tell us your story.
Each year, the LAX Coastal Magazine is used to shed some light on the LAX Coastal region. We are pleased to announce that this year’s magazine will inform our readers on all things “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.” With topics ranging from the renovations of our very own Los Angeles International Airport, to upcoming Metro developments and connections, and even discussing what the recent passage of Measure M means to our community, this year’s LAX Coastal Magazine is both a learning experience as well as an amazing advertising opportunity. From current stories to helpful resources, this magazine is used as a year-round information and entertainment source with each LAX Coastal industry receiving a “spotlight story.” Have an amazing tale to tell? Are you challenging the status quo? Bringing new light to an old issue? Let us know!
Enter for a Chance to be Featured in the LAX Coastal Magazine
- Send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Spotlight Story”
- Full Name, Business/Organization, Contact Info
- Tell us your story in 200 words or less!
- Please keep in mind we are looking for stories of interest, not advertisements. Tell us a heartwarming story about a client or all of the ways your business stands out from the crowd, NOT your current sale or a retyping of your billboard.
- 3 high-quality images to complement your story
- Deadline is 5PM on January 13, 2017